Monmouthshire County Council will invite bus operators to tender for a number of local services and is asking for residents’ views by August 31st.
The services concerned are:Route
- 45 Abergavenny - Llwynu Estate – Mondays to Saturdays (evening only)
- 45 Abergavenny - Llwynu Estate (Sunday service)
- 60 Monmouth – Newport (Sunday service)
- 69 Monmouth – Chepstow (Sunday service)
- 74 Chepstow – Newport (Sunday service)
- 83 Monmouth – Abergavenny (Sunday service).
The council is also holding a number of surgeries to allow residents to discuss bus services with officer and bus operators. These will take place between 10am-2pm as follows:
Monday 20th August – Monmouth Bus Station (hosted within a Newport City Council bus)
Tuesday 21st August – Abergavenny Bus Station (located within a Phil Anslow vehicle)
Thursday 23rd August – Chepstow Bus Station (located within a Newport City Council bus)
Friday 24th August – Caldicot One Stop Shop
For further details please ring 01633 644729 or email email@example.com.